1. Loreal Sublime Bronzer. I am Scandinavian and with that comes fair skin. i.e.: I'm very pale. Especially in the winter. I use this spray tan on my face and upper body in the winter. It goes on fairly gradual so if you want a noticeable darker tan, you need to layer it 2 or 3 times. I am still in search of a tanner that is a bit more bronze toned. If anyone has a great face tanning product I'd love to hear it.
2. I use Jason Vitamin E 20,000 at night all over my face. It helps to lock in moisture and it's all natural.
3. Cetaphil has always been my go to face lotion/cream. I have sensitive skin and a lot of fragrances and ingredients make me break out. Not this lotion. I use this in the summer and the cream in the winter for a more moisturized look.
4. This eyebrow pencil I picked up Sally's Beauty supply. I have light hair and my eyebrows are quite light as well. I fill them in here and there where spots look sparse with this pencil. The brush on the other side is great too.
5. I usually don't wear eyeliner. I use dark shadow as liner instead. It gives it a less severe line. It looks more blended. Clinique stays well.
6. I use a regular old CoverGirl mascara. I have tried MANY mascaras and it really doesn't matter how much you spend on one. In my opinion, the cheaper ones work better.
7. I have larger pores and uneven skin tone so I opt for a tinted moisturizer instead of a foundation. It evens out better and it makes my face look dewy and less cakey. I found this one called Flower, a new line by Drew Barrymore and I really like it right now although I have tried many different ones including Physicians Formula Tinted Moisturizer which is another organic favorite.
8. I rarely wear lip color. Just a coat of Vaseline lip Butter if they are dry.
9. I have heard that Organic Grape Seed Oil does wonders for aging skin. It's inexpensive and all natural. Make sure you buy Organic for skin and not for cooking. I bought this on Amazon and I use a tiny bit under my eyes and anywhere that shows signs of distress.